Objective of the Placement Cell
- Train the students for various modules namely Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, Communication Skill, Interview Technique etc.
- Help the students in shaping their personality, honing their skills, guiding them to be philanthropic citizens.
- Correspondence and visits to various organizations for arranging Campus interview.
- Planning for Campus interviews.
- Arrange informative lectures by eminent professionals for the benefit of students and staff members.
- Recommend students for Vocational Training in different companies.
The Training and Placement Cell of our college aims at:
- To prepare and train aspiring learners to face campus recruitment by providing them exhaustive training with relevance to communication skills, aptitude test demeanor, comfort and overall development of personal & professional grooming.
- To arrange guest lecture of industry experts to update and upgrade learners with hands-on experience in the wake of ever-changing dimensions of professionalism.
- To arrange guest lecture of alumni who are placed in reputed industries to inspire and motivate the aspiring learners.
- To arrange guest lecture on diverse career paths such as Indian Army, Navy, Air FORCE, ONGC, NTPCL, UPSC, GATE, and TOFEL etc.
- To make concerted and consistent efforts to enhance employability through campus placements. We follow the policy of “ONE STUDENT ONE OFFER” i.e once the students are placed in a company, he/she is not permitted to appear for the next placement drives scheduled.