The Student With Disabilities
As per the letter referred as above, an Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities at this College is Constituted as given below:
|Member from Teaching Staff
|Shri. Shelar D. N.
Principal, Dr D Y Patil College of Agriculture, Talsande
|Shri. R. R. Patil
Assistant Professor, Dr D Y Patil College of Agriculture, Talsande
|Member from Non-Teaching Staff
|Shri. R. P. Shinde
Sr. Office Superintendent, Dr D Y Patil College of Agriculture, Talsande
|Mrs. D. P. Thane
Clerk, Dr D Y Patil College of Agriculture, Talsande
Chairman, Student Council, Dr D Y Patil College of Agriculture, Talsande
At/Post- Talsande, Tal- Hatkanangale, Dist- Kolhapur
The main objective are to ensure a disable friendly campus for all disable students who are studying or working in the Institute and to address any problems and requirements.
Role of the Committee:
- To Provide disable friendly environment at the campus
- To examine student requests, consulting with medical practitioner at the Institute
- If necessary, to decide and grant accommodation based on student request.
- Easy accessibility of resources to the student.
- Protect the confidentiality of students disability related information.
- The activity of the Committee is a time bound activity and requires actions that would need to be initiated whenever necessary and the reports to be provided to the Principal.